Sunday 28 July 2013

2009 & 2010 DIARY EXTRACTS

22 December 2009 - Jury Summons? I thought summons sounded like they were calling in a criminal, especially with a £1,000 fine for not doing it without good reason. It should be an invitation. Why do governments have such heavy handed ways of doing things?

Monday 25 January 2010 – In “The Simpsons” (Simpsons Bible Stories), showed Homer and Marge as Adam and Eve but they were wearing fig leaves before eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, which I thought strange.


Sunday 9 May 2010 Doppelganger – Told Louise about someone who has collected my medication before I had. He’d used my name or had same name as me. He must’ve known my details. If someone they didn’t know goes in, they usually ask for address on prescription so that man must’ve known that too. Earlier, I’d wondered if it had been my doppelganger again. He would know all I know.

Friday 9 July 2010 – In July 2009’s “H & E naturist”, in Francois Harley’s “Holistic health corner”, was about loving yourself. It said that everyone was exactly as nature had made them. Most humans on this planet aren’t exactly as nature intended. We weren’t made to live a sedentary lifestyle, over eating and becoming fat and unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment